Dimmable LED Retrofit Kits Replace Existing Recessed Ceiling Downlights
LEDtronics’ latest series of UL-Listed, dimmable LED recessed ceiling downlight retrofit kits directly replace 100 to 250-watt old-technology CFL, halogen and metal-halide downlights while using only 21, 25, 41 or 42 watts – a reduction of energy consumption of up to 75 percent.
The new downlight kits come in various sizes and Kelvin temperatures, able to be retrofitted into existing 4, 6, 7 and 8-inch housings/trims.
They are ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor applications, such as ceiling installations for general ambient lighting in offices, commercial spaces and public facilities, retail store lighting, museums, galleries, showrooms, hotels, hospitality areas, hospitals, clinics, workrooms, as well as corridors, lobbies and stairways.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection