Direct Energy Business Partners with BuildingIQ
Direct Energy signed a partnership agreement with BuildingIQ to offer its cloud-based software to Direct Energy Business customers to reduce heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) energy in commercial buildings.
Direct Energy provides HVAC services. BuildingIQ’s software uses algorithms to learn a building’s patterns and to develop a model to improve the building’s HVAC energy performance.
BuildingIQ’s software works with a building’s management system to automatically fine tune temperature and pressure set points. The software continuously obtains data on the local weather forecast, the occupancy for the building, energy prices, tariffs, and demand response signals. Based on these inputs, it runs thousands of simulations to arrive at the most efficient HVAC operating strategy for the next 24 hours.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?