Direct Energy Expands in Arizona
Energy service provider Direct Energy is opening a new call center in Tempe, Arizona, that will employ 250 to 300 people.
Direct Energy already has a call center in Phoenix employing 150 people. With the new call in nearby Tempe, Direct Energy is expanding its regional base in the Greater Phoenix region.
The new center will house representatives taking calls for Direct Energy’s very-large-residential energy business. Applicants are already being hired for the new positions.
Direct Energy will move into the new facility in February. The company expects the call center to be fully functional by the end of the first quarter of 2013.
Through its Direct Energy, CPL Retail Energy and WTU Retail Energy brands, the company is the third-largest retail electricity provider in Texas. It owns three power generation facilities and a series of energy-related services companies.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management