Direct Energy Expands in Arizona
Energy service provider Direct Energy is opening a new call center in Tempe, Arizona, that will employ 250 to 300 people.
Direct Energy already has a call center in Phoenix employing 150 people. With the new call in nearby Tempe, Direct Energy is expanding its regional base in the Greater Phoenix region.
The new center will house representatives taking calls for Direct Energy’s very-large-residential energy business. Applicants are already being hired for the new positions.
Direct Energy will move into the new facility in February. The company expects the call center to be fully functional by the end of the first quarter of 2013.
Through its Direct Energy, CPL Retail Energy and WTU Retail Energy brands, the company is the third-largest retail electricity provider in Texas. It owns three power generation facilities and a series of energy-related services companies.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity