Direct Energy Expands in Arizona
Energy service provider Direct Energy is opening a new call center in Tempe, Arizona, that will employ 250 to 300 people.
Direct Energy already has a call center in Phoenix employing 150 people. With the new call in nearby Tempe, Direct Energy is expanding its regional base in the Greater Phoenix region.
The new center will house representatives taking calls for Direct Energy’s very-large-residential energy business. Applicants are already being hired for the new positions.
Direct Energy will move into the new facility in February. The company expects the call center to be fully functional by the end of the first quarter of 2013.
Through its Direct Energy, CPL Retail Energy and WTU Retail Energy brands, the company is the third-largest retail electricity provider in Texas. It owns three power generation facilities and a series of energy-related services companies.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software