Direct Energy Expands in Arizona
Energy service provider Direct Energy is opening a new call center in Tempe, Arizona, that will employ 250 to 300 people.
Direct Energy already has a call center in Phoenix employing 150 people. With the new call in nearby Tempe, Direct Energy is expanding its regional base in the Greater Phoenix region.
The new center will house representatives taking calls for Direct Energy’s very-large-residential energy business. Applicants are already being hired for the new positions.
Direct Energy will move into the new facility in February. The company expects the call center to be fully functional by the end of the first quarter of 2013.
Through its Direct Energy, CPL Retail Energy and WTU Retail Energy brands, the company is the third-largest retail electricity provider in Texas. It owns three power generation facilities and a series of energy-related services companies.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management