Direct Energy, Nest Offer Thermostat, Rate Plans in More States
Through its partnership with Nest, Direct Energy will be extending its Comfort & Control Plan to natural gas customers in Illinois, New Jersey, New York and Ohio. The Comfort & Control Plan includes a Nest Learning Thermostat at no cost. In addition, starting in early September, natural gas customers in Pennsylvania and Maryland, as well as electric customers in Connecticut, Maryland, and Washington, District of Columbia, will be eligible for the plan from Direct Energy.
The offer provides customers a combination of a fixed energy rate combined with the potential HVAC energy savings from a Nest Learning Thermostat.
As a Nest partner, Direct Energy said it is committed to bringing the Nest Learning Thermostat to key competitive markets in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and Canada.
In July, Direct Energy and Nest launched the Back to Business Plan to small businesses across Illinois, New Jersey, New York (except the Con Edison service area), Ohio and Pennsylvania. Direct Energy is the first retail electric company to join Nest in marketing the Nest thermostat to small businesses.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity