Direct Energy Offers ‘No Regrets’ Electric Plan to NJ Business Customers
Direct Energy Business introduced its No Regrets plan on August 7 – calling it a more “flexible, and transparent approach” for commercial and industrial energy buyers in New Jersey. The No Regrets plan gives customers the opportunity to re-sign their original contract at a lower price during a preliminary 10-20 day “protection period.”
With No Regrets, business customers can lock in their price, knowing that if the market drops and a more favorable plan becomes available, they will be able to take advantage of the better rate.
After a customer signs on, Direct Energy Business will send daily, customized pricing updates to his or her email address. If the market drops and more favorable pricing becomes available within 10-20 days, the customer can take advantage of the expanded time frame, switching the terms of the plan.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles