Distech Controls Unveils Building Management System
Distech Controls introduced its ECLYPSE building management platform and its ENVYSION web-based visualization interface.
ECLYPSE Connected System Controller is a modular platform providing BACne wired and wireless IP connectivity, permitting integration with building management systems and convergence with IT networks. It consists of a control automation and connectivity server, power supplies, and I/O modules, allowing users to select the type and number of modules to meet their exacting requirements, and add-on for future upgrades.
The ENVYSION, web-based graphic design and visualization interface can be embedded in an ECLYPSE Connected System Controller.
The ECLYPSE Connected System Controller can either be paired with ENVYSION for a completely autonomous system, or used as part of an integrated building management solution, with EC-NetAX. The latter allows for multi-system integration and larger or multi-location applications, expanding the capabilities of existing EC-NetAX building management systems with ECLYPSE connectivity options.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash