District Energy in the UK
Stephen Saxton, project manager, describes the value of building information modeling in the design of Gateshead district energy center in the United Kingdom.
Parsons Brinckerhoff plans to begin construction of the project in March. The new district energy system will be powered by a 2 MW combined heat and power (CHP) gas engine and will provide heat, energy and hot water for homes and businesses in central Gateshead.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles