Diversey Saves Energy with ‘Virtuous Cycle’
Diversey’s progress towards energy efficiency has used all five components of EDF’s virtuous cycle model: executive engagement; resource investment; people and tools; identification, implementation and measurement; results and stories, according to a case study in The Virtuous Cycle of Organizational Energy Efficiency. EDF describes the virtuous cycle as a model of change that applies to energy efficiency across radically different organizations.
Read more at Environmental Leader.
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- REC Databook
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools - January 2013
- The Growing Trend of Sustainability Scorecards
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- 9 Ways to Reduce Energy Costs