Diversey Saves Energy with ‘Virtuous Cycle’
Diversey’s progress towards energy efficiency has used all five components of EDF’s virtuous cycle model: executive engagement; resource investment; people and tools; identification, implementation and measurement; results and stories, according to a case study in The Virtuous Cycle of Organizational Energy Efficiency. EDF describes the virtuous cycle as a model of change that applies to energy efficiency across radically different organizations.
Read more at Environmental Leader.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide