Diversey Saves Energy with ‘Virtuous Cycle’
Diversey’s progress towards energy efficiency has used all five components of EDF’s virtuous cycle model: executive engagement; resource investment; people and tools; identification, implementation and measurement; results and stories, according to a case study in The Virtuous Cycle of Organizational Energy Efficiency. EDF describes the virtuous cycle as a model of change that applies to energy efficiency across radically different organizations.
Read more at Environmental Leader.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape