Diversey Saves Energy with ‘Virtuous Cycle’
Diversey’s progress towards energy efficiency has used all five components of EDF’s virtuous cycle model: executive engagement; resource investment; people and tools; identification, implementation and measurement; results and stories, according to a case study in The Virtuous Cycle of Organizational Energy Efficiency. EDF describes the virtuous cycle as a model of change that applies to energy efficiency across radically different organizations.
Read more at Environmental Leader.
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?