Divide LED Family Provides up to 79% Energy Savings
Eaton says its Corelite Divide LED product family from its Cooper Lighting division provides up to 79 percent energy savings for commercial buildings. The Divide line is an architecturally inspired family of recessed, suspended, surface and wall LEDs, designed to replace linear fluorescent luminaires.
The product line diversity offers a unified look throughout an entire building, from open and private offices to corridors and stairwells.
Eaton’s WaveStream LED technology allows for the Divide series’ low profile design. The products can offer up to 79 percent in energy savings using the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and maintaining Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) required light levels for an office space (30 footcandles).
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management