Divide LED Family Provides up to 79% Energy Savings
Eaton says its Corelite Divide LED product family from its Cooper Lighting division provides up to 79 percent energy savings for commercial buildings. The Divide line is an architecturally inspired family of recessed, suspended, surface and wall LEDs, designed to replace linear fluorescent luminaires.
The product line diversity offers a unified look throughout an entire building, from open and private offices to corridors and stairwells.
Eaton’s WaveStream LED technology allows for the Divide series’ low profile design. The products can offer up to 79 percent in energy savings using the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and maintaining Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) required light levels for an office space (30 footcandles).
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation