Divide LED Family Provides up to 79% Energy Savings
Eaton says its Corelite Divide LED product family from its Cooper Lighting division provides up to 79 percent energy savings for commercial buildings. The Divide line is an architecturally inspired family of recessed, suspended, surface and wall LEDs, designed to replace linear fluorescent luminaires.
The product line diversity offers a unified look throughout an entire building, from open and private offices to corridors and stairwells.
Eaton’s WaveStream LED technology allows for the Divide series’ low profile design. The products can offer up to 79 percent in energy savings using the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and maintaining Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) required light levels for an office space (30 footcandles).
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape