Divide LED Family Provides up to 79% Energy Savings
Eaton says its Corelite Divide LED product family from its Cooper Lighting division provides up to 79 percent energy savings for commercial buildings. The Divide line is an architecturally inspired family of recessed, suspended, surface and wall LEDs, designed to replace linear fluorescent luminaires.
The product line diversity offers a unified look throughout an entire building, from open and private offices to corridors and stairwells.
Eaton’s WaveStream LED technology allows for the Divide series’ low profile design. The products can offer up to 79 percent in energy savings using the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and maintaining Illuminating Engineering Society (IES) required light levels for an office space (30 footcandles).
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Combined Heat and Power
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?