DMX Boss Controls Up to 8 Lighting Zones
LED Lighting Company Solid Apollo LED introduced its DMX Boss Wi-Fi Controller for simple DMX control of up to 8 DMX enabled lighting zones.
The DMX Boss can control DMX lighting fixtures using smartphone or tablet control, using the wall control interface or by the optional remote control.
The DMX Boss includes a built in Wi-Fi router for secure lighting control, a glass touch interface, and XLR and RJ45 connection ports. As soon as the DMX Boss is connected, it recognizes up to 8 separate lighting zones without the need for programing. There are no power restrictions on the DMX Boss, so an unlimited number of DMX lighting fixtures can be controlled in any of the 8 lighting zones, either individually or simultaneously.
The DMX Boss can also be used for controlling non-DMX 3 or 4 channel LED lights using Solid Apollo’s DMX to RGB-W Controller.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year