DNV GL Offers Standardized Testing for Solar Panel Mounting System Installation
DNV GL launched a new service to its PV module product qualification program: Mounting System Installation Efficiency Testing.
The new testing service helps financiers, developers, engineering, procurement and construction providers, independent power producers, and installers make more accurate labor projections in solar panel installation, says the company.
DNV GL is able to conduct both commercial and residential testing.
The standardized process begins with PV technicians performing an installation at the DNV GL test facility, which is captured on time-lapse cameras for review. DNV GL engineers then assess installation times, efficiencies and areas for improvement.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds