DOE Offers $45M More for Solar
The US Energy Department is making $45 million available to move innovative solar manufacturing technologies to market.
The $45 million Technology to Market funding opportunity combines three historically separate SunShot Initiative funding programs – Incubator, Solar Manufacturing Technology, and Scaling Up Nascent PV at Home – into one that will support projects with the potential to significantly reduce the costs for solar energy systems across a variety of technology areas.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation