DOE Offers Additional $4B in Loan Guarantees for Renewable Energy, Efficient Energy Projects
The Department of Energy is making as much as $4 billion in loan guarantees available for innovative renewable energy and energy efficiency projects located in the US that avoid, reduce, or sequester greenhouse gases.
The Renewable Energy and Efficient Energy Projects Loan Guarantee Solicitation identifies five key technology areas of interest: advanced grid integration and storage; drop-in biofuels; waste-to-energy; enhancement of existing facilities including micro-hydro or hydro updates to existing non-powered dams; and efficiency improvements.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds