Dole Plantation, WM Keck Observatory Go Solar
REC Solar completed six solar energy systems for Hawaii’s historic Dole Plantation and W.M. Keck Observatory.
REC Solar was selected to design and install four ground-mount systems at the Dole Plantation, located on Oahu, Hawaii. REC Solar also installed two solar roof-mount projects at the Headquarters and Visiting Scientist Quarters of the W.M. Keck Observatory, located in Kamuela, Hawaii.
In Hawaii, REC Solar has completed a 1.2 MW utility-scale project with Kauai Island Utility Cooperative (KIUC). In June 2014, REC Solar began construction of an additional 14.53 MW DC solar project for KIUC Anahola, a utility system that will be the largest PV system in Hawaii upon completion.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash