Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?