Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection