Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity