Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation