Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards