Doosan Buys 2 Fuel Cell Firms
South Korea’s Doosan is acquiring the assets and operating debt of US-based ClearEdge Power for $32.4 million, reports Reuters.
ClearEdge Power shut its doors in April, and Doosan is purchasing the assets from its bankruptcy auction.
Earlier this month Doosan announced it was merging with South Korea-based fuel cell maker Fuel Cell Power for an unnamed price.
With the two new companies, Doosan will form a new unit – Doosan Fuel Cell America, reports Bloomberg.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR