Dow Corning Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Intelligence Software
Dow Corning has deployed EnerNOC’s utility bill management system across more than 30 sites in 10 countries. The EnerNOC software will enable Dow Corning to improve its management of all utility bills each year in different currencies and under unique rate structures, and will help the company gain greater visibility into its energy costs at the commodity, facility, country and global levels.
With EnerNOC’s processes and software, Dow Corning will be able to track energy spend against budget within a given billing period versus waiting until bills arrive. Dow Corning will also have the ability to benchmark its portfolio of sites against each other to identify outliers, prioritize opportunities for efficiency based on relative building performance, and create transparency between procurement, accounts payable, sustainability and other discrete departments.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Planning for a Sustainable Future