Duct Doctor Completes Air Duct Cleaning for GSA
Duct Doctor USA completed the cleaning of the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ductwork at the 353,135-sq-foot Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in Salt Lake City. The work was contracted through the General Services Administration‘s Federal Supply Schedule program.
Federal agencies can procure Duct Doctor USA’s air duct cleaning services at pre-competed rates through the GSA contract, decreasing total building energy consumption.
Studies by the University of Colorado Boulder, at their Larson Building Systems Laboratory, show that the removal of debris inside ductwork and the cleaning of the impacted cooling coils can reduce the running time of HVAC systems by as much as 30 percent, according to Duct Doctor.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement