Duct Doctor Completes Air Duct Cleaning for GSA
Duct Doctor USA completed the cleaning of the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ductwork at the 353,135-sq-foot Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in Salt Lake City. The work was contracted through the General Services Administration‘s Federal Supply Schedule program.
Federal agencies can procure Duct Doctor USA’s air duct cleaning services at pre-competed rates through the GSA contract, decreasing total building energy consumption.
Studies by the University of Colorado Boulder, at their Larson Building Systems Laboratory, show that the removal of debris inside ductwork and the cleaning of the impacted cooling coils can reduce the running time of HVAC systems by as much as 30 percent, according to Duct Doctor.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape