Duct Doctor Completes Air Duct Cleaning for GSA
Duct Doctor USA completed the cleaning of the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ductwork at the 353,135-sq-foot Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in Salt Lake City. The work was contracted through the General Services Administration‘s Federal Supply Schedule program.
Federal agencies can procure Duct Doctor USA’s air duct cleaning services at pre-competed rates through the GSA contract, decreasing total building energy consumption.
Studies by the University of Colorado Boulder, at their Larson Building Systems Laboratory, show that the removal of debris inside ductwork and the cleaning of the impacted cooling coils can reduce the running time of HVAC systems by as much as 30 percent, according to Duct Doctor.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability