Duct Doctor Completes Air Duct Cleaning for GSA
Duct Doctor USA completed the cleaning of the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ductwork at the 353,135-sq-foot Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in Salt Lake City. The work was contracted through the General Services Administration‘s Federal Supply Schedule program.
Federal agencies can procure Duct Doctor USA’s air duct cleaning services at pre-competed rates through the GSA contract, decreasing total building energy consumption.
Studies by the University of Colorado Boulder, at their Larson Building Systems Laboratory, show that the removal of debris inside ductwork and the cleaning of the impacted cooling coils can reduce the running time of HVAC systems by as much as 30 percent, according to Duct Doctor.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation