DuPont, REC Develop Powerful Solar Panels
REC solar panels now deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements, including the use of the newest frontside metallization paste. Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallization pastes were developed by DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM).
REC began operations in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Singapore in 2010. Through use of successive generations of Solamet® paste materials, the collaborative efforts have led to improved electrical flow in REC solar cells, which has resulted in higher power output for REC’s solar panels. With the most recent generation of Solamet® paste, the PV18x series, REC reports that it has raised the efficiency of its 60 cell multi-crystalline panels in production to 265 peak watts – its highest level yet.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Complex Manufacturing Assets Require Integrated Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room