DuPont, REC Develop Powerful Solar Panels
REC solar panels now deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements, including the use of the newest frontside metallization paste. Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallization pastes were developed by DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM).
REC began operations in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Singapore in 2010. Through use of successive generations of Solamet® paste materials, the collaborative efforts have led to improved electrical flow in REC solar cells, which has resulted in higher power output for REC’s solar panels. With the most recent generation of Solamet® paste, the PV18x series, REC reports that it has raised the efficiency of its 60 cell multi-crystalline panels in production to 265 peak watts – its highest level yet.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Select the Right Solution for Facilities Management
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing