DuPont, REC Develop Powerful Solar Panels
REC solar panels now deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements, including the use of the newest frontside metallization paste. Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallization pastes were developed by DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM).
REC began operations in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Singapore in 2010. Through use of successive generations of Solamet® paste materials, the collaborative efforts have led to improved electrical flow in REC solar cells, which has resulted in higher power output for REC’s solar panels. With the most recent generation of Solamet® paste, the PV18x series, REC reports that it has raised the efficiency of its 60 cell multi-crystalline panels in production to 265 peak watts – its highest level yet.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection