DuPont, REC Develop Powerful Solar Panels
REC solar panels now deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements, including the use of the newest frontside metallization paste. Solamet® PV18x series photovoltaic metallization pastes were developed by DuPont Microcircuit Materials (MCM).
REC began operations in its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Singapore in 2010. Through use of successive generations of Solamet® paste materials, the collaborative efforts have led to improved electrical flow in REC solar cells, which has resulted in higher power output for REC’s solar panels. With the most recent generation of Solamet® paste, the PV18x series, REC reports that it has raised the efficiency of its 60 cell multi-crystalline panels in production to 265 peak watts – its highest level yet.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement