Dynamic Glass Maker Raises $150M
View has raised $150 million in equity funding to finance manufacturing expansion and company growth. Participants in this round included new investor NZ Super Fund along with existing investors Corning, Madrone Capital Partners and others.
View Dynamic Glass tints automatically in response to outdoor conditions or from a mobile device, providing energy savings without compromising the view.
Matt Whineray, chief investment officer of NZ Super Fund, said, “View’s energy efficiency benefits are a good fit with our strategy to increase the Fund’s exposure to alternative energy.”
View says its Dynamic Glass is installed in more than 100 locations across North America, with an additional 100 underway in various commercial markets such as corporate offices, healthcare, government, higher education and hospitality.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection