E-Mon Offers Honeywell Energy Dashboard
E-Mon is now offering Honeywell’s Attune Energy Dashboard service to provide facility managers with a dashboard of energy usage and trends.
The cloud-based Attune Energy Dashboard service accesses historical and real-time energy-usage data from a variety of meters including E-Mon’s D-Mon submeters, electric, gas, water, steam, BTU, etc. By viewing and analyzing this energy consumption information, facility managers are able to gain insight into building and process performance, establish baseline patterns and identify energy savings opportunities.
With this service, D-Mon smart meters are connected via the industry-standard Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol to the data warehouse where the facility’s actual energy data is posted to the password-protected, web-based Attune Energy Dashboard.
Each site on the dashboard has a unique customizable current consumption display that includes a variety of widgets, graphs and charts showing energy consumption data. Some available widgets include:
- Building Profile
- Site Information
- Electricity Cost
- Building Operating Schedule
- Weather Information and Degree Days
- Electric, Gas, and Water Trends
- Electric, Gas and Water Gauges
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2015 Insider Knowledge