E-Mon Offers Honeywell Energy Dashboard
E-Mon is now offering Honeywell’s Attune Energy Dashboard service to provide facility managers with a dashboard of energy usage and trends.
The cloud-based Attune Energy Dashboard service accesses historical and real-time energy-usage data from a variety of meters including E-Mon’s D-Mon submeters, electric, gas, water, steam, BTU, etc. By viewing and analyzing this energy consumption information, facility managers are able to gain insight into building and process performance, establish baseline patterns and identify energy savings opportunities.
With this service, D-Mon smart meters are connected via the industry-standard Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol to the data warehouse where the facility’s actual energy data is posted to the password-protected, web-based Attune Energy Dashboard.
Each site on the dashboard has a unique customizable current consumption display that includes a variety of widgets, graphs and charts showing energy consumption data. Some available widgets include:
- Building Profile
- Site Information
- Electricity Cost
- Building Operating Schedule
- Weather Information and Degree Days
- Electric, Gas, and Water Trends
- Electric, Gas and Water Gauges
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement