E-Mon Offers Honeywell Energy Dashboard
E-Mon is now offering Honeywell’s Attune Energy Dashboard service to provide facility managers with a dashboard of energy usage and trends.
The cloud-based Attune Energy Dashboard service accesses historical and real-time energy-usage data from a variety of meters including E-Mon’s D-Mon submeters, electric, gas, water, steam, BTU, etc. By viewing and analyzing this energy consumption information, facility managers are able to gain insight into building and process performance, establish baseline patterns and identify energy savings opportunities.
With this service, D-Mon smart meters are connected via the industry-standard Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol to the data warehouse where the facility’s actual energy data is posted to the password-protected, web-based Attune Energy Dashboard.
Each site on the dashboard has a unique customizable current consumption display that includes a variety of widgets, graphs and charts showing energy consumption data. Some available widgets include:
- Building Profile
- Site Information
- Electricity Cost
- Building Operating Schedule
- Weather Information and Degree Days
- Electric, Gas, and Water Trends
- Electric, Gas and Water Gauges
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement