E-Mon Offers Honeywell Energy Dashboard
E-Mon is now offering Honeywell’s Attune Energy Dashboard service to provide facility managers with a dashboard of energy usage and trends.
The cloud-based Attune Energy Dashboard service accesses historical and real-time energy-usage data from a variety of meters including E-Mon’s D-Mon submeters, electric, gas, water, steam, BTU, etc. By viewing and analyzing this energy consumption information, facility managers are able to gain insight into building and process performance, establish baseline patterns and identify energy savings opportunities.
With this service, D-Mon smart meters are connected via the industry-standard Modbus TCP/IP communication protocol to the data warehouse where the facility’s actual energy data is posted to the password-protected, web-based Attune Energy Dashboard.
Each site on the dashboard has a unique customizable current consumption display that includes a variety of widgets, graphs and charts showing energy consumption data. Some available widgets include:
- Building Profile
- Site Information
- Electricity Cost
- Building Operating Schedule
- Weather Information and Degree Days
- Electric, Gas, and Water Trends
- Electric, Gas and Water Gauges
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management