Earth Source Organics Buys RECs from Arcadia Power
Earth Source Organics, a certified organic food manufacturing company in California, announced that it is now running on 100 percent clean electricity through a partnership with Arcadia Power. As an Arcadia partner, Earth Source Organics now meets the Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Partnership requirements.
By partnering with wind and solar projects, Arcadia Power provides homes and businesses with 100 percent green energy via renewable energy credits (RECs). Arcadia pays the customer’s local utility directly and provides the customer with a consolidated statement each month that combines the local utility information with the REC charges.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year