Earthquake Proof Facility Installs Solar
SolarCraft completed a 518.5 kW solar power system at Marin County’s new Emergency Operations Facility in San Rafael, Calif.
The building is a seismic-certified public safety building, which had its public debut on May 10.
Designed and built by SolarCraft, the photovoltaic system is roof-mounted, spanning nearly 36,000 square feet. The system is built with 1,700 ReneSola 305-watt solar panels. The system’s panels are expected to generate about 764,400 kWh annually.
The 518.5 kW array fulfills Marin County’s General Plan goal of 1 MW of PV panels on county facilities ahead of its 2015 self-imposed deadline.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year