EarthTronics Introduces HID Replacement LEDs
EarthTronics has introduced what it says is a high lumen, high efficiency line of LEDs that is designed to replace HID lamps for interiors and exteriors in parking garages, site and security lighting, high bay warehouses and fixtures and post lights.
The devices, which offer 50,000 hour life and carry a five year warrantee, come in 36-, 54- and 120-watt sizes. They provide 4,5,00, 6,400 and 14,200 lumens, respectively. The release says that each offers full radial illumination to simulate the HIDs that they are placing and operate on 120 volt or 277 volt systems. Medium or mogul screw bases are available to fit with a variety of fixture types.
In a podcast, Vac-Con Continuous Improvement Manager Bill Barnes described his company’s transition from legacy to LED lighting.
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds