EarthTronics Intros LED Recessed Retrofit Downlights
EarthTronics offers a full line of Energy Star rated LED recessed retrofit downlights in 4- and 6-inch diameters, providing 550 to 1200 lumens for architectural/décor lighting applications. The energy efficient LED recessed retrofit downlights replace popular, less proficient 4-, 5- and 6-inch aperture fixtures and produce a full flood light with a 90° beam angle. They are suited for use in medical and long-term care facilities, hotels, resorts and restaurants as well as light commercial properties.
The LED recessed retrofit downlights feature instant on and smooth dimming to less than 5 percent for ambient lighting with no flicker. The downlights offer color rendering index ratings from 82 CRI to more than 90 CRI. The chipset produces a 3000K white light. With a 25,000 to 40,000 hour rated performance life, the LED recessed retrofit downlights provide an 80 percent energy savings and long service life when compared to either incandescent or halogen light sources.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future