Eaton, American Society for Healthcare Engineering Work on Power Management Challenges
Eaton is collaborating with the American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) on critical power management solutions for the healthcare industry. Eaton experts will develop technical content focused on advancing energy efficiency and power resiliency through lighting, critical power and building efficiency for healthcare environments.
As part of the collaboration, Eaton will publish two white papers and webinars on modern power management approaches to achieving resiliency and advancing energy efficiency. Eaton experts will provide guidance on how to construct or retrofit critical electrical infrastructure, while supporting always-on power, even in the event of a major storm or power outage. Additionally, Eaton will provide in-depth information on how to implement LED lighting and integrated control platforms, ranging from multi-facility campuses to single outpatient providers.
Eaton will also develop Performance Improvement Measures to support ASHE’s Sustainability Roadmap for Hospitals and the Energy to Care program. Eaton’s Performance Improvement Measures and case studies will focus on:
- Energy efficient lighting;
- Highly-efficient uninterruptible power systems (UPSs)
- Advanced adjustable frequency drive technology.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles