Eaton Debuts Energy Efficient Adjustable Frequency Drive
Eaton launched the PowerXL Series DG1 adjustable frequency drive designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. The drive is designed to help reduce energy consumption compared to traditional control methods.
Eaton says applications that already incorporate adjustable frequency drives may realize additional energy and emissions savings of up to 10 percent by switching to the PowerXL DG1 drive.
The PowerXL DG1 is a general-purpose drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in harmonic reduction to help customers reduce the cost of using a variable frequency drive.
The DG1 is the third model available in the PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management