Eaton Debuts Energy Efficient Adjustable Frequency Drive
Eaton launched the PowerXL Series DG1 adjustable frequency drive designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. The drive is designed to help reduce energy consumption compared to traditional control methods.
Eaton says applications that already incorporate adjustable frequency drives may realize additional energy and emissions savings of up to 10 percent by switching to the PowerXL DG1 drive.
The PowerXL DG1 is a general-purpose drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in harmonic reduction to help customers reduce the cost of using a variable frequency drive.
The DG1 is the third model available in the PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management