Eaton Debuts Energy Efficient Adjustable Frequency Drive
Eaton launched the PowerXL Series DG1 adjustable frequency drive designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. The drive is designed to help reduce energy consumption compared to traditional control methods.
Eaton says applications that already incorporate adjustable frequency drives may realize additional energy and emissions savings of up to 10 percent by switching to the PowerXL DG1 drive.
The PowerXL DG1 is a general-purpose drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in harmonic reduction to help customers reduce the cost of using a variable frequency drive.
The DG1 is the third model available in the PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement