Eaton Debuts Energy Efficient Adjustable Frequency Drive
Eaton launched the PowerXL Series DG1 adjustable frequency drive designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. The drive is designed to help reduce energy consumption compared to traditional control methods.
Eaton says applications that already incorporate adjustable frequency drives may realize additional energy and emissions savings of up to 10 percent by switching to the PowerXL DG1 drive.
The PowerXL DG1 is a general-purpose drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in harmonic reduction to help customers reduce the cost of using a variable frequency drive.
The DG1 is the third model available in the PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe