Eaton Debuts Energy Efficient Adjustable Frequency Drive
Eaton launched the PowerXL Series DG1 adjustable frequency drive designed for commercial, industrial and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. The drive is designed to help reduce energy consumption compared to traditional control methods.
Eaton says applications that already incorporate adjustable frequency drives may realize additional energy and emissions savings of up to 10 percent by switching to the PowerXL DG1 drive.
The PowerXL DG1 is a general-purpose drive that incorporates a patented energy control algorithm, extensive onboard industrial communication protocols and built-in harmonic reduction to help customers reduce the cost of using a variable frequency drive.
The DG1 is the third model available in the PowerXL series of adjustable frequency drives.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management