Eaton Joins Vblock Systems Technology Partner Program
Eaton’s integrated power management suite is now certified as Vblock Ready through the VCE Technology Alliance Partner program.
Eaton can now deliver advanced power monitoring, management and controls for Vblock Systems, which combines computing, network, storage, data protection and virtualization technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware, delivered and supported by VCE as a single product.
The Intelligent Power Manager software and metered ePDU rack-based power distribution unit are Eaton’s first solutions to receive Vblock Ready certification.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers