Eaton Joins Vblock Systems Technology Partner Program
Eaton’s integrated power management suite is now certified as Vblock Ready through the VCE Technology Alliance Partner program.
Eaton can now deliver advanced power monitoring, management and controls for Vblock Systems, which combines computing, network, storage, data protection and virtualization technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware, delivered and supported by VCE as a single product.
The Intelligent Power Manager software and metered ePDU rack-based power distribution unit are Eaton’s first solutions to receive Vblock Ready certification.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement