Eaton Joins Vblock Systems Technology Partner Program
Eaton’s integrated power management suite is now certified as Vblock Ready through the VCE Technology Alliance Partner program.
Eaton can now deliver advanced power monitoring, management and controls for Vblock Systems, which combines computing, network, storage, data protection and virtualization technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware, delivered and supported by VCE as a single product.
The Intelligent Power Manager software and metered ePDU rack-based power distribution unit are Eaton’s first solutions to receive Vblock Ready certification.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology