Eaton Joins Vblock Systems Technology Partner Program
Eaton’s integrated power management suite is now certified as Vblock Ready through the VCE Technology Alliance Partner program.
Eaton can now deliver advanced power monitoring, management and controls for Vblock Systems, which combines computing, network, storage, data protection and virtualization technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware, delivered and supported by VCE as a single product.
The Intelligent Power Manager software and metered ePDU rack-based power distribution unit are Eaton’s first solutions to receive Vblock Ready certification.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy