Eaton Joins Vblock Systems Technology Partner Program
Eaton’s integrated power management suite is now certified as Vblock Ready through the VCE Technology Alliance Partner program.
Eaton can now deliver advanced power monitoring, management and controls for Vblock Systems, which combines computing, network, storage, data protection and virtualization technologies from Cisco, EMC and VMware, delivered and supported by VCE as a single product.
The Intelligent Power Manager software and metered ePDU rack-based power distribution unit are Eaton’s first solutions to receive Vblock Ready certification.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash