Eaton Restores Older Circuit Breakers
Eaton is offering a modernization program for its Magnum low voltage power circuit breakers whereby heavily damaged Magnum power circuit breakers can be re-introduced into the distribution system with original capacity, a longer life and the added ability to reduce the risk of arc flash for down-stream breakers.
Technicians specifically trained in power circuit breaker remanufacturing lead the process to provide dedicated support for remanufacturing on a routine or emergency basis.
Eaton says its Magnum DS low voltage circuit breakers are ideal for the protection of switchgear and switchboards.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles