Eaton Sets Up New Website for Electrical Distributors
Eaton launched the MyEaton website for its US and Canadian distributors.
Eaton’s dedicated channel organization, which has expanded with the integration of Cooper Industries, is helping distributors capitalize on global megatrends – energy efficiency, utility upgrades and industrial safety. The MyEaton website enables distributors to tap into Eaton’s product and service portfolio and the scale of its field sales organization.
A new incentive program that combines the benefits of Eaton’s legacy channel programs can also be accessed through the MyEaton website. Additionally, distributors can opt-in to specific marketing programs to drive local sales
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management