Eaton Solar Inverter Certified to Operate at 98.5% Efficiency
The Power Xpert Solar inverter enables a skidless inverter station designed to reduce equipment requirements and installation costs. The inverter and transformer are connected through a direct-coupled throat connection that is engineered to boost system electrical efficiency and reduce cable requirements, pad size and commissioning time.
The inverter is designed and tested to meet the UL 1741 standard for reliable connection to the utility grid, is outdoor-rated and features a wide maximum power point rracking (MPPT) voltage range. A proprietary Eaton control strategy and optimized filter design optimizes the inverter efficiency, while the wide MPPT voltage range maximizes inverter operation time to boost energy harvest.
The Power Xpert Solar inverter can also provide a ±0.91 power factor range without power de-rating. This technology is engineered to help developers and designers eliminate or reduce the amount of equipment required to provide power factor and reactive power (VAR) support. A fault-tolerant design helps to minimize downtime and maximize plant availability.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management