Eaton Solar Inverter Certified to Operate at 98.5% Efficiency
The Power Xpert Solar inverter enables a skidless inverter station designed to reduce equipment requirements and installation costs. The inverter and transformer are connected through a direct-coupled throat connection that is engineered to boost system electrical efficiency and reduce cable requirements, pad size and commissioning time.
The inverter is designed and tested to meet the UL 1741 standard for reliable connection to the utility grid, is outdoor-rated and features a wide maximum power point rracking (MPPT) voltage range. A proprietary Eaton control strategy and optimized filter design optimizes the inverter efficiency, while the wide MPPT voltage range maximizes inverter operation time to boost energy harvest.
The Power Xpert Solar inverter can also provide a ±0.91 power factor range without power de-rating. This technology is engineered to help developers and designers eliminate or reduce the amount of equipment required to provide power factor and reactive power (VAR) support. A fault-tolerant design helps to minimize downtime and maximize plant availability.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement