Eaton Solar Inverter Certified to Operate at 98.5% Efficiency
The Power Xpert Solar inverter enables a skidless inverter station designed to reduce equipment requirements and installation costs. The inverter and transformer are connected through a direct-coupled throat connection that is engineered to boost system electrical efficiency and reduce cable requirements, pad size and commissioning time.
The inverter is designed and tested to meet the UL 1741 standard for reliable connection to the utility grid, is outdoor-rated and features a wide maximum power point rracking (MPPT) voltage range. A proprietary Eaton control strategy and optimized filter design optimizes the inverter efficiency, while the wide MPPT voltage range maximizes inverter operation time to boost energy harvest.
The Power Xpert Solar inverter can also provide a ±0.91 power factor range without power de-rating. This technology is engineered to help developers and designers eliminate or reduce the amount of equipment required to provide power factor and reactive power (VAR) support. A fault-tolerant design helps to minimize downtime and maximize plant availability.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide