Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
Eaton provided electrical distribution equipment, engineering services and solar inverters for a 6.3 MW solar installation at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold, New Jersey. The PV array will generate more than 8 million kWh annually to help the nonprofit health organization offset about 25 percent of its total electrical usage.
KDC Solar selected Eaton for the project. The installation is fully financed by KDC Solar with CentraState Medical Center purchasing the power produced through a power purchase agreement (PPA).
The ground mounted PV project incorporates Eaton’s Power Xpert 1500 kW inverters and Eaton’s Cooper Power series Envirotran direct-coupled transformers, which are designed to help increase electrical resiliency in large commercial grid-connect applications. Eaton also provided engineering services, including arc flash analysis and coordination studies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation