Eaton to Use EnerNOC Software
EnerNOC said this week that global power management firm Eaton will use its energy intelligence software (EIS) across about 100 of its top facilities during the next several years.
The release says that EnerNOC’s software will be used to lower operational costs, reduce capital expenditures, improve global energy spending and improve reporting. Commentary in the release positions EnerNOC’s as a way to make smart investments, respond to more nimbly to market conditions and adjust operations where necessary. EnterNOC’s chairman and CEO Tim Healy said that the deal illustrates an industry shift from a project based to holistic approach.
Last fall, EnerNOC and EnTouch Controls announced a partnership to bring EIS to businesses with footprints featuring many small outlets.
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds