Eaton to Use EnerNOC Software
EnerNOC said this week that global power management firm Eaton will use its energy intelligence software (EIS) across about 100 of its top facilities during the next several years.
The release says that EnerNOC’s software will be used to lower operational costs, reduce capital expenditures, improve global energy spending and improve reporting. Commentary in the release positions EnerNOC’s as a way to make smart investments, respond to more nimbly to market conditions and adjust operations where necessary. EnterNOC’s chairman and CEO Tim Healy said that the deal illustrates an industry shift from a project based to holistic approach.
Last fall, EnerNOC and EnTouch Controls announced a partnership to bring EIS to businesses with footprints featuring many small outlets.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- There’s Money in the Trash