Eaton Updates Energy Management Software
Eaton released the latest version of its Power Xpert Insight power and energy monitoring software, which provides a dashboard view into real-time energy usage, efficiency and power quality.
The upgrade provides users with enhanced alarm notification, building integration capabilities and simplified setup and commissioning.
The newest version of the software includes the Power Xpert Notify system that provides email notification of pre-configured alarms to help users address potential power system issues before they result in unplanned downtime. Additionally, an enhanced Modbus protocol adapter has been engineered into the latest version of the software to strengthen communication capabilities with equipment from a variety of manufacturers. Finally, the energy management software is paired with upgraded installation and deployment support.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement