Eaton Updates Energy Management Software
Eaton released the latest version of its Power Xpert Insight power and energy monitoring software, which provides a dashboard view into real-time energy usage, efficiency and power quality.
The upgrade provides users with enhanced alarm notification, building integration capabilities and simplified setup and commissioning.
The newest version of the software includes the Power Xpert Notify system that provides email notification of pre-configured alarms to help users address potential power system issues before they result in unplanned downtime. Additionally, an enhanced Modbus protocol adapter has been engineered into the latest version of the software to strengthen communication capabilities with equipment from a variety of manufacturers. Finally, the energy management software is paired with upgraded installation and deployment support.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds