Eaton Updates Power Management Software
Eaton released the latest version of its Power Xpert Insight software. The power and energy monitoring platform provides a dashboard view into real-time energy use, efficiency and power quality for facility, energy, information technology and health care managers.
The update adds real-time capacity management for power distribution and power quality devices. The update also allows users to perform simulations of electrical load increases, set capacity thresholds and model potential system impacts to help reduce the risk of unplanned downtime and provide adequate system protection prior to the addition of new electrical equipment.
By providing the ability to simulate load additions, the new capacity management and simulation features can help commercial and industrial customers proactively forecast peak capacity requirements to predict system performance more efficiently and reliably, says Eaton.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds