Eco-Shift Joins Sharp on High Bay LED Technologies
Canada-based Eco-Shift Power executed a letter of intent with Sharp Manufacturing Company of America to collaborate on technology and marketing strategies for the North American high bay LED market.
The companies may integrate Eco-Shift’s light management system and virtual power plant platform with Sharp’s lighting technology offered through its design team and manufacturing capabilities. The companies say wirelessly controlled LED high-bays are the wave of the future.
Eco-Shift’s clients include Mattel, ThyssenKrupp, and Parmalat. In June, Eco-Shift launched its Highbay LED Fixture, which is also available with the company’s networked light management system.
Sharp Manufacturing Company of America is a division of Sharp Electronics. Sharp recently made news when it launched its SmartStorage energy system, and signed a multi-year purchase agreement with Ideal Power whereby Sharp will use Ideal Power’s 30 kW battery converter in its SmartStorage systems.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Planning for a Sustainable Future