Eco-Shift Offers LED for High Ceilings
Eco-Shift Power launched its Highbay LED Fixture, which is also available with the company’s networked light management system.
The Highbay LED exceeds the industry’s two-year expectation for replacing the traditional existing magnetic driven ballasts using (HID) bulbs, says Eco-Shift Power, adding that this now makes financial sense for facilities with ceilings greater than 18 feet in height and up to 50 feet tall.
The Highbay LED reduces energy consumption and is maintenance free for 100,000+ hours, according to Eco-Shift Power.
The company’s ballast-to-ballast networked communications system can provide functional and operating statistics, which are to be used in maintenance planning and budgeting. Eco-Shift’s Virtual Powerplant Platform also uses wireless communication to control and manage peak energy pricing and demand response initiatives.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement