Eco-Shift Offers LED for High Ceilings
Eco-Shift Power launched its Highbay LED Fixture, which is also available with the company’s networked light management system.
The Highbay LED exceeds the industry’s two-year expectation for replacing the traditional existing magnetic driven ballasts using (HID) bulbs, says Eco-Shift Power, adding that this now makes financial sense for facilities with ceilings greater than 18 feet in height and up to 50 feet tall.
The Highbay LED reduces energy consumption and is maintenance free for 100,000+ hours, according to Eco-Shift Power.
The company’s ballast-to-ballast networked communications system can provide functional and operating statistics, which are to be used in maintenance planning and budgeting. Eco-Shift’s Virtual Powerplant Platform also uses wireless communication to control and manage peak energy pricing and demand response initiatives.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management