Eco-Shift Offers LED for High Ceilings
Eco-Shift Power launched its Highbay LED Fixture, which is also available with the company’s networked light management system.
The Highbay LED exceeds the industry’s two-year expectation for replacing the traditional existing magnetic driven ballasts using (HID) bulbs, says Eco-Shift Power, adding that this now makes financial sense for facilities with ceilings greater than 18 feet in height and up to 50 feet tall.
The Highbay LED reduces energy consumption and is maintenance free for 100,000+ hours, according to Eco-Shift Power.
The company’s ballast-to-ballast networked communications system can provide functional and operating statistics, which are to be used in maintenance planning and budgeting. Eco-Shift’s Virtual Powerplant Platform also uses wireless communication to control and manage peak energy pricing and demand response initiatives.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals