Eco-Shift Offers LED for High Ceilings
Eco-Shift Power launched its Highbay LED Fixture, which is also available with the company’s networked light management system.
The Highbay LED exceeds the industry’s two-year expectation for replacing the traditional existing magnetic driven ballasts using (HID) bulbs, says Eco-Shift Power, adding that this now makes financial sense for facilities with ceilings greater than 18 feet in height and up to 50 feet tall.
The Highbay LED reduces energy consumption and is maintenance free for 100,000+ hours, according to Eco-Shift Power.
The company’s ballast-to-ballast networked communications system can provide functional and operating statistics, which are to be used in maintenance planning and budgeting. Eco-Shift’s Virtual Powerplant Platform also uses wireless communication to control and manage peak energy pricing and demand response initiatives.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management