Eco-Shift Power Buys Lighting Retrofit Company
Canada-based Eco-Shift Power signed a Letter of Intent to acquire Sun & Sun Industries (Sun), a lighting retrofit specialist headquartered in Santa Ana, Calif.
Eco-Shift says the acquisition will combine its LED high bay fixture and wireless light management system with Sun’s $10 million annual revenue stream and OEM distribution channel.
Sun has completed over 700 projects in 30 states and is a specialist in complex large-scale ($250k+) single site and program-based multiple site lighting retrofit projects servicing the municipal, university, schools and hospital marketplace and large-scale commercial/industrial clients.
The acquisition also aligns with Eco-Shift’s business plan to move into key US markets as both a lighting retrofit specialist and OEM manufacturer of LED technologies and wireless control systems.
Eco-Shift says it is also impressed with Sun’s ability to consistently bid and win California’s highly competitive Proposition 39 Energy Retrofit Projects.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management