Eco-Shift Power Looks to Latin American Markets
Following a Letter of Intent signed with Mbrace Energy and Farmazona to retrofit a warehouse facility in Panama with Eco-Shift Power’s NetZero LED luminaires, Farmazona will commence with a full retrofit of its current warehouse facilities (over 400,000 sq. ft.) with a multi-mix order for NetZero LED High Bay fixtures and T8 LED tubes.
In addition, Farmazona managers have begun talks with the company’s affiliate retail electrical services company to provide Eco-Shift Power’s LED products through the current distribution chain in Panama and throughout Latin America.
Canada-based Eco-Shift Power says its research shows that Panama is attractive to investors because of its dollar-based economy with no exchange risk, an absence of barriers to repatriation of funds, strong growth and a stable banking sector. The Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement recently eliminated tariffs on the majority of Canadian exports destined for Panama.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles