Eco-Shift Retrofits Panamanian Warehouse with LEDs
Eco-Shift Power signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with Mbrace Energy and Farmazona to retrofit a warehouse in Panama with LED high bay lighting fixtures.
The deal represents Eco-Shift Power‘s push into Latin America. The company recently acquired Sun Industries of Santa Ana, Calif., and plans to expand on Sun’s market share in the US and Latin America.
Farmazona serves the pharmaceutical, high tech, automotive and agrochemical industries, among others, with a wide variety of storage and distribution services. Farmazona will use Eco-Shift Power’s LED high bay with the Radium – Wireless Light Management System.
The project will generate a cost reduction of over 40 percent annually in lighting energy costs, as well as savings in maintenance.
Together with Mbrace Energy, Eco-Shift Power will manage every aspect of the lighting retrofit project from lighting audits to installation.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash