ecoPOWER Ventilator From EdmondsUSA
ecoPOWER from EdmondsUSA is a hybrid commercial rooftop ventilator that combines gravity and motorization to improve efficiency, according to the company. It provides higher cubic feet per minute (CFM) than gravity-only ventilators with flat rainproof hats, the release says.
The family of product come in 16-in (1,400 CFM at 68 watts), 24-inch (2,519 CFM at 106 watts) and 36-inch ,5885 CFM at 260 watts) models. The family of ventilators is optimizes for warehouses, factories, greenhouses, academic settings and similar facilities. The E900 – the 26-inch model – has been installed at the University of Washington’s new Molecular Engineering building.
Nagle Energy Solutions reported last year that a digital garage ventilation system reduced consumption by more than 61,3000 kWh at the Pacific Terrace apartment building in San Francisco, a 95 percent decrease in energy consumed by the ventilation system.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash