ecoPOWER Ventilator From EdmondsUSA
ecoPOWER from EdmondsUSA is a hybrid commercial rooftop ventilator that combines gravity and motorization to improve efficiency, according to the company. It provides higher cubic feet per minute (CFM) than gravity-only ventilators with flat rainproof hats, the release says.
The family of product come in 16-in (1,400 CFM at 68 watts), 24-inch (2,519 CFM at 106 watts) and 36-inch ,5885 CFM at 260 watts) models. The family of ventilators is optimizes for warehouses, factories, greenhouses, academic settings and similar facilities. The E900 – the 26-inch model – has been installed at the University of Washington’s new Molecular Engineering building.
Nagle Energy Solutions reported last year that a digital garage ventilation system reduced consumption by more than 61,3000 kWh at the Pacific Terrace apartment building in San Francisco, a 95 percent decrease in energy consumed by the ventilation system.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy