EcoSteer, Advantech Partner for Monitoring via Sensors
UK-based energy and environmental software platform provider EcoSteer is partnering with Advantech. The partnership brings together a combination of specialist skills in monitoring large numbers of sensors and making sense of data gathered from several sites.
Advantech contributes its comprehensive system integration, customer-centric design and logistics support. EcoSteer offers its experience of dealing with the proprietary interfaces and complexity of different types of energy meters and sensors.
One area of immediate interest for the partners is to deliver the connectivity benefits of the Internet of Things to small and remote sites where cost, space and power are at a premium and systems have to be left unattended. Targeted sectors include telecommunications, retail and utilities. This requires a combination of flexible enterprise level software functionality and robust industrial strength hardware, say the partners.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future