Ecova Combines Energy Management, Sustainability
Ecova rolled out a new platform that combines energy analytics and sustainability data in one dashboard – the Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform for commercial and industrial clients.
Ecova says it depth of experience coupled with its Ecova Data Warehouse guided it to build a scalable energy management platform that removes the need to go to separate applications or databases for facility, accounting, cost and resource consumptive data.
A spokeswoman for Ecova said Walgreens was one of six BETA clients of the new platform. Ecova later upgraded the platform and added 21 more BETA clients in an early adopter phase that started in late 2013 and continued to early 2014. There are now 27 clients that use the Ecova platform with dozens more in process.
The platform offers insight across the spectrum of energy and sustainability management, including electricity, natural gas, water, waste, telecom or carbon.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash