Ecova Combines Energy Management, Sustainability
Ecova rolled out a new platform that combines energy analytics and sustainability data in one dashboard – the Ecova Energy and Sustainability Management Platform for commercial and industrial clients.
Ecova says it depth of experience coupled with its Ecova Data Warehouse guided it to build a scalable energy management platform that removes the need to go to separate applications or databases for facility, accounting, cost and resource consumptive data.
A spokeswoman for Ecova said Walgreens was one of six BETA clients of the new platform. Ecova later upgraded the platform and added 21 more BETA clients in an early adopter phase that started in late 2013 and continued to early 2014. There are now 27 clients that use the Ecova platform with dozens more in process.
The platform offers insight across the spectrum of energy and sustainability management, including electricity, natural gas, water, waste, telecom or carbon.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement