Ecova, Lucid Join for Building Energy Management
Ecova and Lucid are partnering to deliver a facility and energy management offering that will align Ecova’s utility data and service offerings with Lucid’s BuildingOS centralized platform. The partners say the new solution will provide a complete view of building performance and effectively enable energy efficiency across entire building portfolios.
The joint product unifies a facility’s historical utility data with interval meter data from multiple vendors’ metering and building systems, all of which are accessible via a single interface. By working together, Ecova and Lucid can help clients identify low- or no-cost resource efficiency opportunities, conduct ongoing measurement and verification for implemented efficiency measures, engage building occupants in resource conservation efforts, and catch concerns early.
Concord Hospitality, a legacy Ecova client, has selected the new joint solution to gain access to daily meter data for 66 limited-service hotels under its management. Early detection of problems and the desire to reduce resource costs are the primary reasons driving Concord’s adoption of the solution.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers