Ecova Provides Energy Management to Senior Lifestyle
Ecova has been selected by Senior Lifestyle to provide utility expense and energy management services at about 110 senior housing communities across the United States.
Senior Lifestyle will implement Ecova’s utility expense and data management software to better understand energy consumption and spending across its entire portfolio of properties. Ecova’s Energy Star benchmarking services will also utilize the data to compare Senior Lifestyle’s energy performance against the EPA’s criteria.
Additionally, Ecova will help Senior Lifestyle through its energy supply management services, which will include performance reporting to provide the company’s stakeholders with a high level of visibility into its deregulated energy spend.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape