Ecova Provides Energy Management to Senior Lifestyle
Ecova has been selected by Senior Lifestyle to provide utility expense and energy management services at about 110 senior housing communities across the United States.
Senior Lifestyle will implement Ecova’s utility expense and data management software to better understand energy consumption and spending across its entire portfolio of properties. Ecova’s Energy Star benchmarking services will also utilize the data to compare Senior Lifestyle’s energy performance against the EPA’s criteria.
Additionally, Ecova will help Senior Lifestyle through its energy supply management services, which will include performance reporting to provide the company’s stakeholders with a high level of visibility into its deregulated energy spend.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future