Ecova Provides Energy Management to Senior Lifestyle
Ecova has been selected by Senior Lifestyle to provide utility expense and energy management services at about 110 senior housing communities across the United States.
Senior Lifestyle will implement Ecova’s utility expense and data management software to better understand energy consumption and spending across its entire portfolio of properties. Ecova’s Energy Star benchmarking services will also utilize the data to compare Senior Lifestyle’s energy performance against the EPA’s criteria.
Additionally, Ecova will help Senior Lifestyle through its energy supply management services, which will include performance reporting to provide the company’s stakeholders with a high level of visibility into its deregulated energy spend.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles