Ecova Provides Energy Management to Senior Lifestyle
Ecova has been selected by Senior Lifestyle to provide utility expense and energy management services at about 110 senior housing communities across the United States.
Senior Lifestyle will implement Ecova’s utility expense and data management software to better understand energy consumption and spending across its entire portfolio of properties. Ecova’s Energy Star benchmarking services will also utilize the data to compare Senior Lifestyle’s energy performance against the EPA’s criteria.
Additionally, Ecova will help Senior Lifestyle through its energy supply management services, which will include performance reporting to provide the company’s stakeholders with a high level of visibility into its deregulated energy spend.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection