Ecova Provides Energy Management to Senior Lifestyle
Ecova has been selected by Senior Lifestyle to provide utility expense and energy management services at about 110 senior housing communities across the United States.
Senior Lifestyle will implement Ecova’s utility expense and data management software to better understand energy consumption and spending across its entire portfolio of properties. Ecova’s Energy Star benchmarking services will also utilize the data to compare Senior Lifestyle’s energy performance against the EPA’s criteria.
Additionally, Ecova will help Senior Lifestyle through its energy supply management services, which will include performance reporting to provide the company’s stakeholders with a high level of visibility into its deregulated energy spend.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement