Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management