Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies