Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement