Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide