Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year