Ecova Saves $800M for Commercial Clients in 2013
Ecova says it identified over $800 million of savings during 2013 for its more than 700 commercial and industrial clients. The savings are attributed to Ecova’s energy and sustainability management.
For example, Ecova helped create a strategic energy management program for Arby’s that projected an annual $5.5 million in savings.
Ecova engaged analyst firm Verdantix to validate its approach to measuring the savings its clients achieve. “Our analysis confirms that Ecova appropriately assesses the direct cost savings and cost avoidance delivered to its clients,” said David Metcalfe, CEO of Verdantix.
In late 2013, Ecova announced it was providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement