Ecova Upgrades Energy Benchmarking Service
Ecova is providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
The Resource Benchmarking Report is an upgrade to an existing report for current Ecova clients and will be a new report for new clients. It’s a report based on the clients’ facilities’ performance – using their data. Ecova takes the data, does the analysis from the client’s data and then provides a report. The report allows companies to better understand how their energy and water use compares across their portfolio of locations, as well as to peer locations in their region or sector.
Ecova has provided internal energy benchmarking for its clients’ buildings since 2007, and supports automated benchmarking for Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager, supporting more than 40,000 buildings a month. Understanding costs drivers, comparing consumption year over year, and identifying the right facilities for energy efficiency efforts are a few of the features delivered in this new report.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management