Ecova Upgrades Energy Benchmarking Service
Ecova is providing a new Resource Benchmarking Report to give multi-site commercial and industrial companies greater visibility into resource performance, from the portfolio level down to the site level.
The Resource Benchmarking Report is an upgrade to an existing report for current Ecova clients and will be a new report for new clients. It’s a report based on the clients’ facilities’ performance – using their data. Ecova takes the data, does the analysis from the client’s data and then provides a report. The report allows companies to better understand how their energy and water use compares across their portfolio of locations, as well as to peer locations in their region or sector.
Ecova has provided internal energy benchmarking for its clients’ buildings since 2007, and supports automated benchmarking for Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager, supporting more than 40,000 buildings a month. Understanding costs drivers, comparing consumption year over year, and identifying the right facilities for energy efficiency efforts are a few of the features delivered in this new report.
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement