EDF Climate Corps Partners Named
Environmental Defense Fund named the first group of participating organizations to sign on for EDF Climate Corps 2014. New host organizations including Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Dow Chemical Company and Jackson Family Wines join veteran participants like AT&T, Shorenstein Properties, PepsiCo, Caesars Entertainment and McDonald’s.
The Climate Corps is a cost-effective resource to advance organizational energy management. A revamped list of smart energy management offerings was also unveiled, including:
- Data analysis: EDF Climate Corps fellows are well equipped to support host organizations in compiling, analyzing and tracking large amounts of energy and GHG emissions data.
- Demand response: EDF Climate Corps is working with organizations to explore demand response opportunities to generate revenue through demand side management, plan demand response events and uncover energy market opportunities.
- Energy management strategies: Many EDF Climate Corps fellows will support host organizations in setting goals, achieving third-party certifications, designing tools and developing GHG reporting and performance improvement processes this year.
- Funding mechanisms: Fellows will create financing strategies to support energy management investments.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- LED Myths and Facts
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room