EDF Climate Corps Partners Named
Environmental Defense Fund named the first group of participating organizations to sign on for EDF Climate Corps 2014. New host organizations including Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Dow Chemical Company and Jackson Family Wines join veteran participants like AT&T, Shorenstein Properties, PepsiCo, Caesars Entertainment and McDonald’s.
The Climate Corps is a cost-effective resource to advance organizational energy management. A revamped list of smart energy management offerings was also unveiled, including:
- Data analysis: EDF Climate Corps fellows are well equipped to support host organizations in compiling, analyzing and tracking large amounts of energy and GHG emissions data.
- Demand response: EDF Climate Corps is working with organizations to explore demand response opportunities to generate revenue through demand side management, plan demand response events and uncover energy market opportunities.
- Energy management strategies: Many EDF Climate Corps fellows will support host organizations in setting goals, achieving third-party certifications, designing tools and developing GHG reporting and performance improvement processes this year.
- Funding mechanisms: Fellows will create financing strategies to support energy management investments.
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals