EDF Climate Corps Partners Named
Environmental Defense Fund named the first group of participating organizations to sign on for EDF Climate Corps 2014. New host organizations including Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Dow Chemical Company and Jackson Family Wines join veteran participants like AT&T, Shorenstein Properties, PepsiCo, Caesars Entertainment and McDonald’s.
The Climate Corps is a cost-effective resource to advance organizational energy management. A revamped list of smart energy management offerings was also unveiled, including:
- Data analysis: EDF Climate Corps fellows are well equipped to support host organizations in compiling, analyzing and tracking large amounts of energy and GHG emissions data.
- Demand response: EDF Climate Corps is working with organizations to explore demand response opportunities to generate revenue through demand side management, plan demand response events and uncover energy market opportunities.
- Energy management strategies: Many EDF Climate Corps fellows will support host organizations in setting goals, achieving third-party certifications, designing tools and developing GHG reporting and performance improvement processes this year.
- Funding mechanisms: Fellows will create financing strategies to support energy management investments.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide