Efficiency Partnership Adds Multifamily Buildings
Building efficiency intelligence company Retroficiency and Conservation Services Group (CSG) said that CSG will use Retroficiency’s platform to enhance building prioritization, customer engagement and on-site energy audits for multifamily buildings.
CSG works across more than three dozen programs to manage and deliver energy efficiency, with several specifically targeted at multifamily housing. The company anticipates that Retroficiency will enable it to significantly improve its ability to identify customers with high savings potential in the multifamily arena and reduce auditing time and expenses.
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) states that while significant cost-effective savings opportunities exist within multifamily buildings, utilities and program administrators view this segment as hard to penetrate.
The companies say CSG will combine its decades of program and technical expertise, and well-established methodology, with Retroficiency’s leading analytics-driven energy modeling capabilities to rapidly identify and evaluate energy-saving opportunities for multifamily buildings.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management