Efficiency Partnership Adds Multifamily Buildings
Building efficiency intelligence company Retroficiency and Conservation Services Group (CSG) said that CSG will use Retroficiency’s platform to enhance building prioritization, customer engagement and on-site energy audits for multifamily buildings.
CSG works across more than three dozen programs to manage and deliver energy efficiency, with several specifically targeted at multifamily housing. The company anticipates that Retroficiency will enable it to significantly improve its ability to identify customers with high savings potential in the multifamily arena and reduce auditing time and expenses.
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) states that while significant cost-effective savings opportunities exist within multifamily buildings, utilities and program administrators view this segment as hard to penetrate.
The companies say CSG will combine its decades of program and technical expertise, and well-established methodology, with Retroficiency’s leading analytics-driven energy modeling capabilities to rapidly identify and evaluate energy-saving opportunities for multifamily buildings.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement