Efficiency Partnership Adds Multifamily Buildings
Building efficiency intelligence company Retroficiency and Conservation Services Group (CSG) said that CSG will use Retroficiency’s platform to enhance building prioritization, customer engagement and on-site energy audits for multifamily buildings.
CSG works across more than three dozen programs to manage and deliver energy efficiency, with several specifically targeted at multifamily housing. The company anticipates that Retroficiency will enable it to significantly improve its ability to identify customers with high savings potential in the multifamily arena and reduce auditing time and expenses.
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) states that while significant cost-effective savings opportunities exist within multifamily buildings, utilities and program administrators view this segment as hard to penetrate.
The companies say CSG will combine its decades of program and technical expertise, and well-established methodology, with Retroficiency’s leading analytics-driven energy modeling capabilities to rapidly identify and evaluate energy-saving opportunities for multifamily buildings.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room