Efficiency Partnership Adds Multifamily Buildings
Building efficiency intelligence company Retroficiency and Conservation Services Group (CSG) said that CSG will use Retroficiency’s platform to enhance building prioritization, customer engagement and on-site energy audits for multifamily buildings.
CSG works across more than three dozen programs to manage and deliver energy efficiency, with several specifically targeted at multifamily housing. The company anticipates that Retroficiency will enable it to significantly improve its ability to identify customers with high savings potential in the multifamily arena and reduce auditing time and expenses.
The American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) states that while significant cost-effective savings opportunities exist within multifamily buildings, utilities and program administrators view this segment as hard to penetrate.
The companies say CSG will combine its decades of program and technical expertise, and well-established methodology, with Retroficiency’s leading analytics-driven energy modeling capabilities to rapidly identify and evaluate energy-saving opportunities for multifamily buildings.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers