Efficiency Platform Helps with Rebates
Ecova rolled out the Ecova Efficiency Platform to help utilities deliver energy saving programs to customers interested in retail lighting energy efficiency, commercial and industrial midstream lighting efficiency, as well as multifamily owners who want to improve energy efficiency.
An Ecova spokeswoman said the Efficiency Platform was officially launched this week, but has previously been rolled out to a few select customers, including a Northeast utility, which is using the platform’s incentive processing, customer database management, trade ally management, reporting dashboard and online rebate application portal.
The online rebate application portal provides specialized workflows designed for the programs’ two target audiences – customers and contractors – and supports applications for appliances as well as contractor-installed equipment. The platform takes a complex equipment rebate and guides customers via validations and real-time feedback. The online rebate application portal directly integrates with the incentive processing engine, eliminating inefficiencies in paper processing and benefitting customers through automated confirmation emails, online status tracking and a 25 percent faster turnaround.
The platform’s cloud-based architecture also enables Ecova’s retail lighting programs to be launched 37 percent faster with 20-30 percent lower setup costs, according to the company. For instance, Ecova launched an LED retail lighting program for a utility client in the Southwest by fusing point-of-sale and in-store market data to fuel precise management of incentive levels and sales volume by product mix and geographic distribution. This resulted in a 42 percent increase in kWh savings through the incentive optimization.
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles