Efficient Luminaire Introduced
It operates at 20 percent power and consumes as little as 5 watts in standby mode, offering sufficient illumination for stairwells, corridors, conference and utility rooms and areas where maximum light levels are not required. It illuminates to full capacity consuming only 25 watts.
The luminaire replaces one F32T8 lamp, providing 1911 lumens, at about 5000K with a CRI of 71. It uses 144 high-quality Nichia LEDs with a rated life of over 60,000 hours. Individual DS-LEDs can be surface-mounted to a wall or ceiling or suspended with chains or other devices.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year