Efficient Luminaire Introduced
It operates at 20 percent power and consumes as little as 5 watts in standby mode, offering sufficient illumination for stairwells, corridors, conference and utility rooms and areas where maximum light levels are not required. It illuminates to full capacity consuming only 25 watts.
The luminaire replaces one F32T8 lamp, providing 1911 lumens, at about 5000K with a CRI of 71. It uses 144 high-quality Nichia LEDs with a rated life of over 60,000 hours. Individual DS-LEDs can be surface-mounted to a wall or ceiling or suspended with chains or other devices.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement