Efficient Luminaire Introduced
It operates at 20 percent power and consumes as little as 5 watts in standby mode, offering sufficient illumination for stairwells, corridors, conference and utility rooms and areas where maximum light levels are not required. It illuminates to full capacity consuming only 25 watts.
The luminaire replaces one F32T8 lamp, providing 1911 lumens, at about 5000K with a CRI of 71. It uses 144 high-quality Nichia LEDs with a rated life of over 60,000 hours. Individual DS-LEDs can be surface-mounted to a wall or ceiling or suspended with chains or other devices.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity