Efficient Luminaire Introduced
It operates at 20 percent power and consumes as little as 5 watts in standby mode, offering sufficient illumination for stairwells, corridors, conference and utility rooms and areas where maximum light levels are not required. It illuminates to full capacity consuming only 25 watts.
The luminaire replaces one F32T8 lamp, providing 1911 lumens, at about 5000K with a CRI of 71. It uses 144 high-quality Nichia LEDs with a rated life of over 60,000 hours. Individual DS-LEDs can be surface-mounted to a wall or ceiling or suspended with chains or other devices.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement