Efficient Luminaire Introduced
It operates at 20 percent power and consumes as little as 5 watts in standby mode, offering sufficient illumination for stairwells, corridors, conference and utility rooms and areas where maximum light levels are not required. It illuminates to full capacity consuming only 25 watts.
The luminaire replaces one F32T8 lamp, providing 1911 lumens, at about 5000K with a CRI of 71. It uses 144 high-quality Nichia LEDs with a rated life of over 60,000 hours. Individual DS-LEDs can be surface-mounted to a wall or ceiling or suspended with chains or other devices.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management